• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Omega Super Reps??

chillininla

Known Member
27/8/07
Hey Guys,

Don't know if anyone else is wondering this, but with ALL of these new breitling, rolex, Tag and other "super reps" coming out recently, any word about if us omega fans are going to see any new watches soon?

Would love to see some of the new coaxial's reped.
Especially this one.

kk_nbhsn6599.jpg

flyby75

14/7/07
No idea, I haven't heard anything, but I do love that watch... :D

whitestripes

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/08
A super-rep of the Bond seamaster (coax or not, but of course coax, b/c it's new!) would sell like hotcakes!

DemonSlayer

Known Member
3/12/07
The so-called 'super rep' of the new black Omega SMP Bond doesn't look so promising. I'm hoping the pictures are showing an undeveloped 'prototype' because its nowhere near the same quality level we are seeing in the recent super reps being churned out by the factories.

hontwatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/12/06
yes

this model no have the high quality in market until now ,just have similar asia poor quality ,for sure :)

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Just to add my 2 cents, movement will be a problem. This is not a standard 7750 based watch.

If you are looking for the best Omega chrono rep on the market, it's the blue bezel SMP Chrono with 6-9-12 chrono layout. It's the best bar none.