• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Omega Railmaster 39 mm

marcel

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/3/07
RailmasterTrainBest.jpg

New Railmaster from Josh doing what it does best.

RailmasterTrain2.jpg

RailmasterWristshot.jpg

Wristshot

Great service fom Josh! Delivery in 6 days. Watch is visually very accurate comparing it to the 2007 Omega catalog. Now to find a black depoyant strap...

brep

6/6/07
Had not considered that in the past - but have to add it to the list to look for - very nice, understated look.

Congrats! -B

b16a2

13/1/07
Looks incredible! Does that have double AR on the crystal too?!

marcel

26/3/07
It has AR, but I can't tell if it is one-sided or two. Josh's write-up does not mention the AR either. Thanks for the raves!

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
wow~ this is very classy watch~ congratz! wear in good health! :D

Great Pictures btw~ :wink:

efnstefn

Renowned Member
3/4/06
I've actually got a buddy who just asked me about this watch today. I've almost always found the rep straps to be awful. What do you think of the quality of the strap.........and accuracy of this one in general?

Thanks.

marcel

26/3/07
The strap was disappointing at first, it is trying too hard to be an alligator strap with the amount of color variation in it. The gen seems darker and more subtle from the photographs. However, it is growing on me, especially because it is so difficult to find a 20mm/18mm deployant strap that is not from our dealers to replace it.

doctorron

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/07
Great pictures. How do you guys get such great picts? Good job.