• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Omega from Josh

Zed

Known Member
25/10/06
I just got this in today , great watch and great dealer !
Omega Seamaster Chrono , Asian 7750 28.8 , secs @ 9 :

Zed

101_1051.jpg

101_1055.jpg

101_1058.jpg

NaviChief

I'm Pretty Popular
30/8/06
It's a beauty. Careful with the screw down crown, there have been some troubles showing up lately.

Zed

Known Member
25/10/06
chief3630 said:
It's a beauty. Careful with the screw down crown, there have been some troubles showing up lately.

Thanks for the "Heads Up" !!

Zed

caravaggio

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
13/6/06
chief3630 said:
Here we go again.
What it means is this: it's a fake so treat it like a fake: step away from it and only look at it. Do NOT handle it like oyu would a gen, it will take some beating but not to your expectation.
With fakes, you have to pussyfoot around them so that they can keep looking nice because that is all they're good for: looking nice. Keep them in little boxes and stare at them....take photos of them so you can brag that you have fakes....
But most of all: do NOT use this watch as if it was a gen: it will explode, leak, fall apart or just plain stop working.

LOL

Enjoy the toy. :shock:

robertk

16/3/06
paneraifreak said:
chief3630 said:
Here we go again.
What it means is this: it's a fake so treat it like a fake: step away from it and only look at it. Do NOT handle it like oyu would a gen, it will take some beating but not to your expectation.
With fakes, you have to pussyfoot around them so that they can keep looking nice because that is all they're good for: looking nice. Keep them in little boxes and stare at them....take photos of them so you can brag that you have fakes....
But most of all: do NOT use this watch as if it was a gen: it will explode, leak, fall apart or just plain stop working.

LOL

Enjoy the toy. :shock:

That's a little Harsh :roll:

SD4K

Renowned Member
25/10/06
EXPLODE? You mean while wearing it? :shock:
All of a sudden I've been struck by wizdom! Government is not trying to fight counterfeits - they're protecting people! Ever been hit by a shrapnel of a fake daytona? Anyone?

caravaggio

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
13/6/06
BOOM i tell ya BOOM!!! :shock:

Be very careful with fakes....

they can sometimes fall right apart without any warning!! :shock: :shock: