• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Omega DeVille co-axial repped?

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Just wondering if the new Omega DeVille would be repped at some time. Case is 41 mm and comes with croc strap. Anyone
likee? :D

RailmasterLarge.jpg

the side of the case has a see through window.

Railmaster009Large.jpg

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Well... the watch, maybe. Those calibre 2500 or even "higher end" 8500 coax movement won't be easily replicated.

brep

6/6/07
I posted something on this a while back. Stan has them as well as Andrew and Josh.
-B

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
brep said:
I posted something on this a while back. Stan has them as well as Andrew and Josh.
-B

Oh. I guess I'm a little behind then. I didn't know this watch was out. Thanks.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
well gee where have I been? I really like the croc strap like the one on the Railmaster..thanks narikaa. :D

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
yea....where have you been cybee.....where have you been.....
hehehehehe~ yes, i'm rubbing it in your face~ :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I was never really a fan of this model but this one's quite interesting indeed~~~~ :eek:

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
jiro said:
yea....where have you been cybee.....where have you been.....
hehehehehe~ yes, i'm rubbing it in your face~ :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

just for that I'm gonna wait for the 8500 movement to be repped... Actually jiro when you take a look at this movement it is

really amazing...I would love to have the gen in the non gold version, but alas is it reserved for someone other than

me. :cry:

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
hehe~ so, how much the gen. go for cybee?

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
steel with croc strap is $5,700 clams. :x

ausall

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/6/07
Correct me if I'm wrong, I think the hands are too short on the reps.

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
good eye, ausall~! :wink: I knew something didn't look right.... :lol:

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
ausall said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, I think the hands are too short on the reps.

yes and wrong font and date wheel along with the spacing between co-axial and line above it and other things we won't mention. :D

brep

6/6/07
It's the back that is the ultimate tell - aside from the movement it isn't even close. I have looked at a couple of rep versions and they aren't close. I wonder how many versions of this are floating around??? It looks as though Stan, Andrew, and Narika are all showing different versions.

-B

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
yeah, i thought it was cool that it got repped so soon, but the gen's got a lot of demaskeening on the movement and it's like nickle plated and shiny and purty.

:(

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
crick said:
yeah, i thought it was cool that it got repped so soon, but the gen's got a lot of demaskeening on the movement and it's like nickle plated and shiny and purty.

:(

purty indeed crick and with 2 barrels it has a 60 hour power reserve...a very cool watch. Maybe I'll wait a couple years then

buy one. :D

crick

1/8/06
no shit? 2 barrels?????

2!??!?!

is it like doublestacked? like one barrel ontop of another? that's cool, i'm gonna look it up. BTW cybee - in your tool kit, do u have a mainspring winding set?

ALSO another BTW, i saw stan selling a deville, but the asian movement in it looked like a better rep attempt than what i've seen in josh's/andrew's - that was COOLIO. wonder where he got it? :)

I MaDE A "WACKO" PLUG!

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Helloooooo crick: no the barrels are located side by side and with the new caliber movement and all the decorations it is

one nice watch...no sorry to say I don't have a mainspring winder. Are you trying to put the spring back in the pocket watch

movement? That is one repair I've never done......good luck with it. Here is a fuzzy pic of double barreled Deville.

Railmaster011Large.jpg

crick

1/8/06
Hey sweet!

That is so cool. It's like putting an extra gas tank in a car. kinda cool that they labeled it too "barrel 1" and "barrel 2" - as if people needed to know where they were :)

I'm having a blast learning how a watch functions... picked up... a book! (not real goodthough). learning names of parts and drive trains and "stuff"

i'm still waiting on that mainspring replacement :( stupid ebay.