• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Nautilus rep

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
Hey,

Looking for more for more pics of the Calatrava reps with deco plates that i posted yesterday (http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/...ment-plates-up-on-Watchbus-and-Perfect-Clones)
I saw this, It is a new Nautilus rep, the dial color looks good IMO, lines on the dial are still too wide though.
The hands still look a bit too wide, or at least the lume on the hands is.
Also due to the deco plates it is most likely too thick but not sure how much thicker than gen.
Date font is still too thin I think. Looking forward to your opinions.

There is also a black dial on the chinese forum thread I found these in if you guys are interested:
http://watchbus.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2823&extra=page=1

Ps: the bottom of the thread also shows a rep of a Blancpain deployant, I know many of the Fifty Fathoms fans here wanted one.

sQVHGME.jpg

0mCrfv9.jpg

2EonwNh.jpg

Y1jyIDs.jpg

VfHHLOi.jpg

gx2Vmjd.jpg

hkH1qhH.jpg

stUxnGS.jpg

qlgTDAN.jpg

Jxjql8e.jpg

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
Isnt that the new MKF Nautilus decorated Miyota?

If it is, then they updated the dial color and the engravings on the plates.
The dial was darker and more blue without any shades of turquoise.
Also the date font looked different so I assumed it was a different one.

If it is indeed MKF then the white and black dial are both new reps I guess :)

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
The damn dial pattern is not that complicated for Christ's sake

markiemark

Bracelet King
Patron
18/4/13
EU
If it is, then they updated the dial color and the engravings on the plates.
The dial was darker and more blue without any shades of turquoise.
Also the date font looked different so I assumed it was a different one.

If it is indeed MKF then the white and black dial are both new reps I guess :)

The date is better aligned as well. You can't see the bottom of the previous date...

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
I think the white one looks great. They got the dial pattern right on this one.
Only main flaw I see except for the date font being thin, is the dial indexes that don't look black/thick enough.
The Hour and minute hand look great.

These are obviously under different lighting conditions thus the difference in whites but I don't think it is off.
GEN is left REP is right
i6L6qG5.jpg

ironmiketyson

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/5/15
This watch could be easily and perfectly replicated especially the white dial i don't know what's so difficult to do that they can't cut or do the hands like the gen it's not that complicated after all . IMO they should concentrate more on doing patek philippe watches than other useless models like tourbillon hublots or AP's that will never make it to gen level because of the movements .

Still a little problem on the crown holders on the gen you can see a straight cut on the rep its curvy

Major flaws
12026661_1601393850124562_769391404_n.jpg

markiemark

Bracelet King
Patron
18/4/13
EU
I think the shape of the DW is off big time! GEN has is more square, while REP is more rectangular.
Blue is the way to go when choosing the Nautilus, white is just ugly for this watch/model...

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
I think the shape of the DW is off big time! GEN has is more square, while REP is more rectangular.
Blue is the way to go when choosing the Nautilus, white is just ugly for this watch/model...

Yes you are right, it is the correct height but it is too wide.
As for the 5711 dials, blue is definitely the way to go but they never get it right.
So many here would get one if the factories pulled their heads out of their Asses and actually looked at the gen when they rep it.

bronica

Advisor
Advisor
6/5/12
The white actually looks pretty decent, just no-one buys a white face Nautilus.. I think that they are just using old stock blue dials. Give it a little bit and we will start to see the proper blue dials come out.

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
I'm surprised no one has mentioned THICKNESS these are some thick bad boys coming in at 12mm

Yourlefttoe

19/4/13
White dial looks good except for the 12 markers

Don't understand how they can get the dial ridges correct on the white but not on blue?

rjk1

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/13
yes, the reason not to get these is thickness. The hands aren't an improvement in my eyes because they're too thick and look silly. Better too thin than too thick.

Robi666

Known Member
29/12/14
I may be wrong but that last picture of the white dial looks as it was stretched.

[Beast]

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/8/15
When can we expect Miyota 9015 version with correct hands? I love Nautilus and would like to buy it, but it seems silly to buy Miyota and 23J versions and have the hands changed.