• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2jedi0

8/8/13
:woot:

Well so far being a member in this community has been very helpful.

First in a forum and first time looking to buy a rep.

I have been reading the starter guide which has been very helpful

I want to by myself a rep Sea Dweller as my quite nicotine defeat item...

I would like to start at the lower end (price wise) for a SD then work my way to a higher end SD. The higher end SD will be purchased as a mile stone for breaking the habit.

So any advice as to movement, price ect would be appreciated

I have found these so far...

http://v.yupoo.com/photos/trevorwatch/albums/8150077/

http://www.silix-prime.so/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=116_205_213&products_id=5052

:r2d4: May the force be with you

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
:howdy:

Welcome here. Use a bit of time to do some researching and reading. There is a lot of informative reviews and guides here and in fact there are quite a few thread regarding the SD.

:cheers:

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi friend
Welcome to RWI from Spain
I hope to see you soon in PAM Section

Regards
ALE
PAM Section Moderator

2jedi0

8/8/13
Thanks for the welcome...

I guess I should put that Im from Wisconsin

MauiDave

Renowned Member
27/6/13
My advise would be skip the low end watches. Because 5 minutes after getting it on your wrist your gonna start looking at the high end stuff and think. Damn I should of got one of those instead. At least that's what happened to me. And still is just now my eyes look towards the 700+ watches

Sent from hell with love!

2jedi0

8/8/13
Well my first purchase is for quitting nicotine....the second purchase will be my year mile stone for being nicotine free. The second one will be my more expensive one..

So i guess im looking for a middle road one right now

2jedi0

8/8/13
@MauiDave: What site do you recommend to look into? I have been paging through the vendors on this site

MauiDave

Renowned Member
27/6/13
I use a non trusted pair of td's but they have treated me well so I continue to do so. Josh and Andrew. Again there non trusted here! But trusted on another forum. But all the trusted dealers here can get you anything you see another one has pretty much. Just remember there Chinese, so communication is limited. K.I.S.S.: keep it simple stupid. That's the rule when emailing, and be over polite in your email. Always remember to use sir and thank you's in the right place stick to small words avoid slang words try to make basic simple English sentences and things will be much smoother.
I don't mean to sound like there stupid cause there chinese. cause there not, just in case anyone gets that impression. I say this because I believe most of them don't know English or if they do its very little and some things get lost in translation.

Sent from hell with love!