• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New member SE England

DJFinder

Getting To Know The Place
29/9/22
SE England
Hi everyone. Been a short time lurker and thought I’d eventually join! Wouldn’t say I’m a watch fanatic but I’ve always liked wearing a watch from a young age. I guess the nicest Gen watch I have at the moment is a Tag Heuer Formula 1 Chronograph. I’ve always liked a couple of the Rolex watches and Audemars Piguet, especially the Royal Oak. A few years ago I turned down the chance to buy a submariner, this was due to paying for my wedding, probably a mistake!

I am on the list at an AD for 2 41mm datejust’s, both with the fluted bezel and jubilee bracelet. One with the white face and another with the new blue. Also for a lady Datejust with the pink face.

I was told a minimum of 2 years for what I would like. Possibly sooner for my wife’s choice. Who knows 🤷🏻‍♂️ being fairly new looking to buy a luxury watch I don’t know if this is correct.

Whilst waiting I’ve been looking at this forum and been learning a bit about the replica market. Something that I’m obviously looking to get involved in.

For now I’m looking for pretty much what I have my name down for. Although I really like the look of the silver dial with the sunburst effect. 41mm, fluted bezel and jubilee clip.

Thanks,

DJFinder.

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
party GIF

Reactions: DJFinder