• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

new member saying HI

jackass266

Getting To Know The Place
12/8/13
Hi There,

Just wanted to introduce myself.

Nickname: jackass266
Living in: Holland

Background: Business owner.
Joined RWI because: I don't have the funds yet to buy all the watches I want genuin.
Looking for: Right now... IWC portuguese with working everything.

Thoughts: Rather pay couple hunderd for realy good replica then < hunderd for obvious fake.

carlton

Respected Member
2/10/11
:howdy:

Welcome here. For IWC, i suggest you Mark XVI, XVII, Portofino for automatic and Pilot Chrono, cousteau diver for chrono. All these are well made rep.

There is a section for IWC and you can use the search function to read up more informations about these watches before you make your purchase.

:cheers:

jackass266

12/8/13
By the way,
Very pleased to see this is such a big forum with so may posts, topics, threads.
This tells me you guys realy know what you are talking about and any advise givven here a can trust.

Have been looking at some sites that claim to sell replicas but I always wonder if the sites are trustwearthy.

For people who want to know, I haven't worn a watch for over 10 years now just because I never saw the right one for the right money.
There are enough beautifull pieces out there but I was never able to afford the real deal. Now I think I will be wearing a very beautiful pieces in the very near future!!!

FINALY!!

If anyone has a good IWC Portuguese for sale let me know. (has to be the right one though)
If people here say you are trustworthy I will pay without any hesitation hoping you will ship.

jackass266

12/8/13
:howdy:

There is a section for IWC and you can use the search function to read up more informations about these watches before you make your purchase.

:cheers:

Have been reading op for houres by now.
Will try to read it all but like I said... BIG FORUM so it will take some time.
Realy happy to find this site!!

carlton

Respected Member
2/10/11
Take your time, mate. And also we have a whole list of Trusted Dealers and Supporting Vendors here that are reliable and able to get you any watches that are rep so just stick with them and forget about those unknown dealers.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Welcome to RWI :rwi:

Sent from my iPhone 5 Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi friend
Welcome to RWI from Spain
I hope to see you soon in PAM Section

Regards
ALE
PAM Section Moderator

nycgtr