• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Member & My Rolex Explorer II

watchguySF

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
19/2/24
Greetings! I'm from San Francisco and I found this forum after finding and placing an order from this site:

https://www.buymyreplica.com/index/watch/detail/id/7439.html
It seems that there might be some slightly better prices out there, but Jack was awesome. I ordered around the Chinese New Year when everything was shut down and he was very communicative and helpful with the process.
The watch itself ( I believe from GM) is extremely impressive. I don't think I can detect any thing cosmetic that would indicate a replica.

The movement is a touch on the slower side than I like (about -10 sec a day), but I suppose you can't have everything.

All-in-all a fantastic purchase. I also ordered a Omega Seamaster 300m from him and I will post pics later. The bracelet on that is extremely well done with a very smooth operating quick adjust.

Happy to be here and thanks for all the information. I want all the watches :) :)

Reactions: Dave2302

TubeGuy

Supporter
2/2/24
So California
It's so funny you mention that website. It's so weird I thought it was a scam. The have Louis Vuitton watch boxes that are beautiful for like $288 .

Glad to see it's legit. They have everything from every brand

watchguySF

Supporter
Certified
19/2/24
Prices are a bit high on watches, but he has been excellent to deal with. I got some Ray Bans as a gift when the original watch I wanted wasn't available.