• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Member - looking for watchsmith for rep

Shamoo

Do not accept unsolicited offers
26/9/17
Hi All-

I’ve been a fairly inactive member here for several years; mostly use the site for informational & educational purposes. I own a few rep watches and recently acquired ROYAL OAK CHRONO 26320ST RG OMF w/ A7750 movement

I wanted to inquire about service and mods/upgrades. I do not know anyone I would feel comfortable taking it to local here in Orange County, CA and I’ve emailed a few members that I thought provided service but no luck. Anyone know a service person I can send this to or walk in to?

Thank you for any help!

Rollexian

11/11/22
Hi All-

I’ve been a fairly inactive member here for several years; mostly use the site for informational & educational purposes. I own a few rep watches and recently acquired ROYAL OAK CHRONO 26320ST RG OMF w/ A7750 movement

I wanted to inquire about service and mods/upgrades. I do not know anyone I would feel comfortable taking it to local here in Orange County, CA and I’ve emailed a few members that I thought provided service but no luck. Anyone know a service person I can send this to or walk in to?

Thank you for any help!
In my experience, a local jeweler will do the work just as they would any other watch. I told mine it’s a rep and that I wouldn’t hold him responsible if anything broke. I think many of them are more understanding than in the past because of how crazy prices have gotten for Authentics. I built a relationship with him first though, and I take him all of my authentic pieces for service.

How is the quality of the Royal Oak you just bought? Who is the manufacturer? I’m looking for one myself in rose gold.

Shamoo

26/9/17
OMF - excellent. I was very impressed.

I’m not sure where you live but in my area they do not work on reps. I have not find anyone who will. I own several authentic as well - mostly Rolex.

There must be someone who offers service on this forum…