• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New member 1st Purchase

Kemski

Looking Around
27/8/22
Hi, greetings from the UK.

Purchased my first replica an used DH Gate, tried a real cheap replica first just to see the quality. I got the Omega Speedmaster Apollo 8 for £27!!!

I don't really know what I was expecting to get but was pleasantly surprised with the watch apart from the strap which looks great but the buckle was wrong so I just bought a rubber one from Amazon.. and the obvious issues with the letter and numbers but without a close look you can't really see.

I have a genuine Bell and Ross BR-03 and I'm looking at getting a replica so I can wear it to work without damaging it, I'm also after a black Submariner no date and a Panerai Luminor GMT 1950.

There are so many sites selling things online and any pointers to replicas around the £200 mark would be appreciated.

K

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
I wish they made a better version of this one. Its the moon texture that may be hard to copy. But I am a fan of this model.

Reactions: Kemski

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
party GIF

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Hello and welcome. For reps, please just use our trusted dealers and no others using the links provided by rwi. Anything else is not trusted by rwi and hence more prone to risks to say the least. You can find them here:
Enjoy searching!