• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New lm po noob?

wangtony8868

Horology Curious
12/6/13
hey guys, finally, finally got my new LMPO watch, buy from Ryan.
post some pics, and enjoy

d2i6.jpg

6pep.jpg

e9ld.jpg

id0r.jpg

j1ir.jpg

3nde.jpg

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
I only get chinese characters and a broken link message. Maybe post at some other image hoster?

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
Now when the numbers on dial and a bracket at the caseback are fixed, it looks pretty cool!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tap-a-Talk

wangtony8868

Horology Curious
12/6/13
i dont know why some people said that my watch is not NOOB, so confuse, for me, it is totally fromN,and i think only them make this PO edition, right?

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
i dont know why some people said that my watch is not NOOB, so confuse, for me, it is totally fromN,and i think only them make this PO edition, right?

There was previous edition from BP but yes, this is definetly from Noob!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tap-a-Talk

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Very nice wangtony, thanks for the pics. How do you find the crown/tube, many turns?

wangtony8868

Horology Curious
12/6/13
sry for my suck English,not really understand you question, i knew the crown, and whats your mean about "many turns"? you mean setting time or what?

Very nice wangtony, thanks for the pics. How do you find the crown/tube, many turns?

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
sry for my suck English,not really understand you question, i knew the crown, and whats your mean about "many turns"? you mean setting time or what?

Hi Wangtony, sorry I meant to say when you screw in the crown after setting time, how many turns to fully screw crown in closed?

Thanks, and btw great looking watch, enjoy!

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
More and more in the wide.

It also looks good like the one posted a few days ago! Nice catch!