• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Jacobstrap on my Vacheron Constantin Overseas black dial

Phantomtech

I'm Pretty Popular
28/12/12
Hi!

Some members asked me to post some photos of how my new Jacob strap fit on my VCO so here it is. I had ordered a rep strap from the factory and sent it to Jacob so he can use the inserts in his new strap for a perfect fit.

This watch is definitely one of the most underrated reps in my opinion, it is such a classy beauty!

Also fitted with a double AR crystal from Prof Steve.

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
Very nice indeed !!!

Strap looks great also the AR ! is yours the best version ? asking because the second hand looks correct ... cant see that in other models being sold now. also was AR an must upgrade ? does also gen have 2xAR ?

barth

5/10/12
Stop it, mate.

We have the same taste in watches, and every single one of your threads kill me.

This one's very beautiful.

Phantomtech

I'm Pretty Popular
28/12/12
Very nice indeed !!!

Strap looks great also the AR ! is yours the best version ? asking because the second hand looks correct ... cant see that in other models being sold now. also was AR an must upgrade ? does also gen have 2xAR ?

This is considered the best version because like you said, the seconds hand. Also the numbers on the dial are most accurate.

I think all black dial reps should get an AR crystal because the rep crystals are so bad that the reflection is horrendous. Even though the gen crystals sometimes don't have any AR their AR-less clarity is very similar to a rep crystal with double AR.

Mandreas

Renowned Member
9/11/14
This is the version that's no longer available, correct?

If you're ever planning on selling ... ;)

jai04

19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
I'm with [MENTION=94183]barth[/MENTION]. Every watch you post including those in sales thread makes me drool. This is one example, I just wanna snatch it out of your wrist and run with it

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

cben

Renowned Member
5/4/14
Congrats mate. This watch is awesome. The Jacob strap and 2xAR put it to an other level.
We need a pic of your entire collection updated!

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
VC OS has been on my watch list (pardon the pun) for awhile...

This just makes me want it more...the bracelet is nice, but your strap takes it to a new level.