• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New here. Looking for DayDate/Datejust reps.

Solodolodan

Looking Around
26/8/22
Any recommendations are welcome. Im going to spend some time checking out trusted dealers.

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Hello and welcome.
Good proposition, spend some time studying, but not just looking at the models, look at the threads to understand what model suits you best. I advise on using Google and adding "...site:forum.replica-watch.info" to your query, you'll get dozens of threads to read and learn all possible information on the different factories and their pros/cons.
I can't speak for the daydate, but for the datejust (especially 41mm) there's some extensive and very useful threads to read. 36 mm is another story, there's information as well, but less so and in part other factories that specialize on that. That's why it's so important to study first, otherwise you may make the wrong/uninformed choice.
Good luck, enjoy hunting.

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
For a first rep I would stick to the more simple datejust.
Daydate in gen are all precious metal and so are less popular here, along with having another complication to make things less reliable.

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
party GIF

Reactions: P..DR..D