• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Franck Muller Crazy Hours watch!

sonicd0012

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/6/11
Got this baby in from watcheden, took forever to arrive. However, it is one sweet watch. In fact, it is the only watch in my collection that is most unique. Excellent construction and looks killer on its original strap. Strap is really well made. Keeps time on the dot like no tomorrow. This turns heads all the time especially when people realize that the numbers are all out of order. Hours jump to the next hour!
For 128.00 this is one of the best watch in my collection and is also the cheapest.
Where to buy: http://www.watcheden.biz/franck-muller-crazy-hours-automatic-with-white-dial-jumbo-version-i-32470-p-1
IMG_0405.jpg
IMG_0404.jpg
IMG_0406.jpg
IMG_0407.jpg

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
i like it! , i was looking for a blue dial

Davea

Horology Curious
7/12/11
We're you able to find a new strap that you like more?

agree....the suppplied strap is garbage. I ordered an inexpensive gen croc from panatime. I'll post a pic when it arrives.

d.

stoptime

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/9/10
I was jonsing for a watch like yours with the white dial but I checked out your link and the dimensions seem ginormous at 55mm.

That is bigger than any panerai i had.

is it comfortable to wear?

jstreit

Renowned Member
18/1/12
It is super comfortable :) they make the crazy hours in much smaller versions too though. Watcheden has a lot of variety on them. It is a really nice watch and I don't think it's uncomfortable at all.

rustykeychain

Looking Around
16/7/12
Hello, I was wondering if the rubber strap could be replaced with a leather strap instead? Not sure if I got my question across well; what I meant was, is the strap changeable or is the rubber 'stuck' with the metal casing?

Pardon my noob question but thanks in advance!