• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Factory VAS with some Reps of the 39mm Black Bay Series

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
I just came across this announcement of a new "fagtory" called VAS. The pictures are from the Gens, the prices in the budget range.

The PR-Text (machine translated) ...

VAS. The best product of 2023. The Tudor Black Bay series cleverly combines the brand's traditional aesthetics with contemporary watchmaking technology, giving it the ultimate retro charm.
1⃣️[Case] The size of the watch is 39MM, which accurately restores the exquisite case. Like the original product, the distance between the lugs is also reduced to 20mm. The proportion is just right, making it more suitable for slender wrists. The exquisite and extraordinary case, with beveled edges and polished edges, does not scratch your hands, achieving the ultimate tough and perfect taste of the original.
2⃣️[Watch strap] Synchronized with the original "rivet" stainless steel strap, which combines comfort and sophistication. It is finely polished and uses solid links. The links on both sides are connected with rivet heads, presenting a unique ladder-shaped structure. The edges of the strap and buckle are rounded and not sharp, making it easy to wear and comfortable to use.
3⃣️【Movement】Using the Seagull four-needle 2836GMT movement with excellent performance and the three-needle Seagull 2824 automatic winding movement, the functions are 100% consistent with the genuine product!
VAS is a masterpiece that is born to dare to create the pinnacle of excellent quality.

Let´s wait and see. After all, many of us (myself included) have been waiting for a rep of the silver BB. But whether this new factory delivers what neat? One may doubt ;-)

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Fagtory?

Gay Im In GIF

Adam_Smith

Supporter
Certified
23/6/20
We need someone to post QCs of this model, for comparison with the ZF one.

tfmacky

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/12/19
UK
i have the blue all steel ZF and its an amazing copy its the watch i wear the most does anyone know if you can buy the blue suede strap only

FaekieOne

Known Member
18/1/22
i have the blue all steel ZF and its an amazing copy its the watch i wear the most does anyone know if you can buy the blue suede strap only
Here, grab some periods and question marks for your next posts and maybe they could be readable: …………?????????????
Also this isn’t a ZF topic.

JLCgeo

Known Member
30/8/17
EU
I have made a post with pictures on Reddit. The TL;DR version is that it is really bad.

It is stainless steel and they offer the blue one with a bracelet as well, so they should fit.
Thanks for posting a review.
I have the gen silver version and the rep is a way out.
The bezel & dial are too brown, the gen is more greyish.
Moreover, the case made of an alloy with silver is not similar at all to stainless steel, there is texture on it and it very luminous.
Let's see if the rep of the others BB58 are better than this one.

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
I’m tempted to get the GMT Pro on the nylon strap. Trying to decide between this and paying extra for the ZF then getting the strap and buckle from Aliexpress (about $30 for the same strap and clasp).

I messaged trusty about this and he thinks that VAS is comparable with ZF. Thinking I should play it safe and go with ZF.