• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Bond Seamaster - any reps??

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
I think Stan has/had it. I would check with him. His section is wbktime in the seller section

Polynikes

Horology Curious
13/7/08
Thanks Coldi, I'll check him out.

As far as I know this place is legit, though I've never purchased from them, I was really just using the link to get a picture for you all as I don't have a photobucket site yet.

Thanks,

Timmy!

Known Member
23/9/07
Polynikes said:
Thanks Coldi, I'll check him out.

As far as I know this place is legit, though I've never purchased from them, I was really just using the link to get a picture for you all as I don't have a photobucket site yet.

Thanks,

Oh yeah, I knew what you were doing. I have never heard of this site and I was suprised that they sold gens. Especially Rolex! Generally, they are really strict on who can sell them.

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
Titanium bracelet comes on the Biohazard marker model. This is obviously a gray market watch.

Polynikes

Horology Curious
13/7/08
Damn Fakey your killing me... I think somebody with a bit more dough than me should buy one and let us all know!!

If it's not a gen, then Omega should take note and make one, better yet, one of our rep guys should make it just because it's sweet. I'll be the first to buy!!

Fakey, you could probably make one right???

2poor4real1z

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/7/08
Crazy how much better that one looks just by changing the bracelet.

Polynikes

Horology Curious
13/7/08
You the man!!

So all I need is to source a decent quality 300M - and decent bracelet, gen dial, hands, bezel and I'm set... Sounds like I just found my first Franken Project!!

Anybody know if the gen come with single or double AR coating on the crystal?

LP640

18/1/09
try http://www.scammers.XXX (mod edit) they got the QOS Seamaster like that one aswell with the flat black dial. non planet ocean and they got the planet ocean versions aswell.