• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe Quantième Complet Phases de Lune

Cubatobaco

Horological Specimen
Supporter
Certified
24/6/24
VA
Just got an email from Blancpain introducing the new black ceramic Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe Quantième Complet Phases de Lune (say that 5 times fast). When and if a rep is ever made, I will be first in line. Check it out!

Blancpain Bathyscaphe

"The Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe line has received a high-tech and stylish makeover. Now outfitted with a black ceramic case and matching patented bracelet, the new timepieces are well-suited for the modern watch enthusiast.

Durable, highly scratch-resistant and hypoallergenic, black ceramic is five times harder than stainless steel, yet 25% lighter, and much more complex. For the first time, Blancpain has introduced cutting-edge technology to inform the bracelet’s creation before it is hand-finished and individually assembled by experts.

In addition to the black ceramic material, the Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe Quantième Complet Phases de Lune is accented by a new sunburst dial in vibrant shades of blue. The subtle gradient combined with an elegant sunray finish perfectly matches the intricate craftsmanship of the bracelet.

The Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe Automatique and Flyback Chronographe are also now available with black ceramic cases and bracelets bringing power, color and dynamism to the Bathyscaphe line".

Cubatobaco

Horological Specimen
Supporter
Certified
24/6/24
VA
They are a particular kind of stunning: gorgeous, graceful, a joy to just look at😎
You are so right! I used to not wear black, but find myself finding a reason so I can wear the black watch. :)

Cubatobaco

Horological Specimen
Supporter
Certified
24/6/24
VA
That green dial is amazing! I am now going to need to head over to the AD to check this out in person.

Side note, at this rate I will never be able to retire.
Go! Let us know!

Retiring isn't important! Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: RDRoss

Cubatobaco

Horological Specimen
Supporter
Certified
24/6/24
VA
FINALLY, will be many useful when I'm 50 fathoms under and need to know the moons perturbing force in real-time. Pretty sure that's how it works.
Of course! You need to know when to resurface! Nighttime is the the only optimal time when wearing this piece.

Cubatobaco

Horological Specimen
Supporter
Certified
24/6/24
VA
And as if the DLC/Ceramic wasn’t enough, they introduce the 18kt YG! 👀

Here are some specs for our more technical gurus that may be curious:

Last edited:

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
And as if the DLC/Ceramic wasn’t enough, they introduce the 18kt YG! 👀

Here are some specs for our more technical gurus that may be curious:

You never know when you'll need to offer 30k to some Somali pirates in return for your life and a pants-shitting ride back to shore.

• Haha
Reactions: Cubatobaco