• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New batch of VSF's NO TIME TO DIE(NTTD) back to stock!!!Special Offer on 116610 LN from VSF!!!

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

Good news for you,after out of stock for half a year,VSF's no time to die back to stock again this time,
the last time I got it was on Jan,so long time ago already,

just for this batch of NTTD,VSF only have it with Nato strap,don't have it with the bracelet,

so the price of it is $458 now,
very few of it in this batch still,
the watches will come out about 3~4 days later,

I know many customers are waiting VSF's version of it always,after all,it's the best version of it in the market now still,
real is a nice watch with good QC and quality,
so if you want one,please contact me asap,I need send my order list of it to VSF in next 2 days,
so I can add one for you on my order list,

I have a few of 116610 LN from VSF in stock still,
total new watch after my QC and test,all are no problem,
at before,I always sold with $473,I know some dealers sell it with price more than $500 now still,
for I only have few of it now,so posted them for special offer now,their price is $438 now,

I think $438 for a VSF's 116610 LN is a very good price now,so if you want one,please send me an email about it asap,
after these ones all sell out,their price will back to $473 again,if order a new one from VSF,need wait about 2~3 weeks at least,
so for these ones I have in stock,after order,I can send them out within a week,

my email is [email protected]

a small update about my situation last week,
my daughter was sick in last week,so almost everyday of lask week,I was in the hospital,so made my work have a delay,
I can't work well on last week,I took her to 3 different hospital,
she had skin allergy,but she feels better now already,so I can back to work normally now,I can reply emails in time from now,
after became a mother from 3 years ago,many things I can't control,so real appreciate your understand and support always,

so ok,if you want that NTTD and the SUB from VSF,please send me emails asap,thank you.

Regards
Lucy

clk168

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/11/21
Hi Lucy, I am sorry to hear about your daughter. But I'm glad she is feeling better.