• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Arrival from Josh--Seamaster Prof. 45mm

monkeyman

Horology Curious
17/5/07
First Rep. purchase. From Joshua. Great communication, super fast delivery with EMS/Tracking#. I got the cheaper early Jap movement, but the watch is running perfect, weight is perfect, very impressed first time buyer! See pics.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Jap movement , never seen one of those, pretty sure its a China movement. The crown looks bent to me, somehting doesn't look right. Nice choice for your first rep though. You better check that crown bro.

jb

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
7/9/06
sub4me said:
The crown looks bent to me, somehting doesn't look right.

What doesn't look right is that the crown should not be protruding like it is. It should be surrounded by the case.

monkeyman

Horology Curious
17/5/07
u r correct, i had just finished winding, crown was not screwed down, thanks to all

hendrixelixir

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/8/07
Beautiful new PO. Been wanting one myself these days. Anyone know the whereabouts of the UPO "light" edition?

Bearcat

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/10/06
Link, Please?

Can you post a link to this item on Josh's site? Can't seem to find it going in the front door.

Thanks,

Doc

hendrixelixir

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/8/07
Dealer's sites often go through cycles of being in and out, and occasionally switch names. Maybe they have to take it down when Rolex sends them an angry letter? I know Paul's site recently came back up after a week or two.