• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New AP Code 11.59 Release 3G

pam63C

Supporter
Certified
12/2/23
Asia
Saw a gen Code this week, brand new at almost 60% off MSRP. It is actually quite elegant and has a signature look that identifies it as an AP Code. Almost wanted to get it but the cream dial is too feminine. I much prefer the colors of the dials of the reps above.

Hope this rep is good.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Saw a gen Code this week, brand new at almost 60% off MSRP. It is actually quite elegant and has a signature look that identifies it as an AP Code. Almost wanted to get it but the cream dial is too feminine. I much prefer the colors of the dials of the reps above.

Hope this rep is good.
Much as AP continues to push this as a flagship model for the brand, and the facelifts and refinements done, the market continues to be lukewarm toward the product line. The secondhand market prices say it all, no matter how hard AP tries to shove this down the throats of their clientele.

Reactions: Awristocrat

pam63C

Supporter
Certified
12/2/23
Asia
I remember when I brought my first Royal Oak, I walk straight to the AD, demanded a 20% discount and walk out with the blue dial 15300 without any fanfare. The Royal Oak was not popular then. Who knows, one day the market will turn on these Codes ? Just need a few influencers in today's world.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I remember when I brought my first Royal Oak, I walk straight to the AD, demanded a 20% discount and walk out with the blue dial 15300 without any fanfare. The Royal Oak was not popular then. Who knows, one day the market will turn on these Codes ? Just need a few influencers in today's world.
I do not believe in “influencers” personally, always have made my own decisions on my own terms but I do understand the use of individuals from certain demographics to draw like-minded or similar people. But if a watch can’t sell itself, then for me it does not have true appeal. But to each his own.
The good ‘ol times have gone A and it’s fortunate you got your 15300. It is one of the most well proportioned AP IMHO. Congrats!

Reactions: pam63C

Horace_Derwent

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/1/13
Cyberspace
I like the Code 11.59 , and i'm happy that 3G is Repping them , altough i would love a Rep of the Code 11.59 Chrono.

That said, the RO has a unique Shape ; the Code 11.59 is too 'normal' (even if it is very peculiar), so this refelcts its popularity, or the lack of popularity...

This is a Gen Code 11.59 case

Curatedition_AP-Code11-59_Feature-1170x878.jpeg

And these are the back of the different versions

From left to right: Calibre 4302, 2950 and 4401

Curatedition-AP-Code11-59-Calibre-1440x960.jpg

Last edited:

hong999

Getting To Know The Place
25/1/19
I has been looking for blue code or black code with 4302 because the RO is too big for my wrist.
However, to manufacture the unique shape of the sapphire glass can be challenging.