• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New addition to my Omega gen collection.

XyKo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/6/09
My PO was getting lonely and I saw a deal that I couldn't resist. It's a Speedmaster Reduced (Automatic). It's small but the thin case with a chronograph won me over. After trying a Rolex Daytona at the AD, I have been trying to find an affordable chronograph that is close to the thickness of a Daytona. Well here's the wrist shot. It also came with the SS bracelet but the leather strap seems like a good fit for now. Next addition to the Omega family will be the Speedmaster Date (Panda Dial).

IMAG0047.jpg

IMAG0046.jpg

IMAG0045.jpg

jfdupuis

14/5/10
Love it! I also saw one recently at Costco out of all places. They were asking $2600 for it. Looked awesome!

jfdupuis

14/5/10
Love it! I also saw one recently at Costco out of all places. They were asking $2600 for it. Looked awesome!

frankt8242

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/06
Pray that it never needs servicing!! >>

Those modular movements scare the beejeezus out of watchmakers everywhere!!....My Dynamic Chrono had a small problem(which I fixed myself eventually), and the cheapest quote I could find was $400.00, just to open it up and diagnose the problem!!
A few years ago I passed up an opportunity on a "Speedy reduced" BNIB at an AD for $1100.00.....Unfortunately, my wife was with me..No deal....

XyKo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/6/09
So far it's doing pretty well (knocks on wood). If anything, I'll send it in to Omega repairs for them to do the overhaul.

Pakz

Renowned Member
15/4/11
So far it's doing pretty well (knocks on wood). If anything, I'll send it in to Omega repairs for them to do the overhaul.

Don't worry too much about that movement...

I've got one since 1999, and it just runs perfect and was not even serviced once.

But whoaswww... you have slender wrists, it just wears perfect on you, even touching to "large"...

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
Beautiful!! :)
But I bet that despite how much you love it now, in about 6 months you'll be looking to sell it and get a full size moonie... I have seen this happen too many times... ;)