• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5th gen PO 42.5 mm with new dial ???

melvin.x

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/5/06
Hi folks !

Just browsed a bit on Pauls ( or who ever ) new site http://www.wo-mart.com and saw that he has new pics of the 42.5 mm PO. They say it´s a new 5th gen with a different dial that especially fixes the logo placement.

Here´s a pic. Looks like the watch is quite perfect now ( besides the pearl ) ...

w2008ut6.jpg

Did anyone get a 42.5 mm PO from Paul recently ?

Greetings
DJ

zetterdawg

Renowned Member
12/5/06
looks like the minute hand is still too short (fixable, thanks CWAI for the tips)
and the HE valve might be too low.

however, the clasp engraving and P and O on the Planet Ocean on the back are correct.

If I'm wrong on the HE valve, then it is a 4th gen with proper logo placement. pretty cool.

melvin.x

15/5/06
madSub said:
I think that watch is the 45mm version.....not 42.5...also no beveled date window so likely 45mm... or a 3rd gen 42.5 watch dial with LOGO placement good.

If you take a look at the website you see that it is the 42.5 mm version with a completely new dial.

Maybe this picture helps...

W2008-1.jpg

Greetings
DJ

madSub

14/4/06
Gotcha...found it. Looks good. Great price too. Bummer no PAYPAL. The logo, although off the name now, is still slanted like they all seem to be. An improvement none the less.

madSub

14/4/06
http://perfect-clones.com/omse10028-sea ... -1677.html

Check this out!!!!!

22mm lugs width!! WOW!! Lines on PEARL TRIANGLE too!! I WANT ONE!!

"PROFESSIONAL" on bracelet finally too!!!

WOOHOOO!! What a watch!!

Unfortunately the orange bezel dial model does not have the correct 'line' shadowing the triangle.

The hands though look shorter than the previous 45mm version for some reason too. Odd.

bignasty

16/3/06
madSub said:
http://perfect-clones.com/omse10028-seamaster-planet-ocean-455mm-black-bezel-28362-p-1677.html

Check this out!!!!!

22mm lugs width!! WOW!! Lines on PEARL TRIANGLE too!! I WANT ONE!!

"PROFESSIONAL" on bracelet finally too!!!

WOOHOOO!! What a watch!!

Unfortunately the orange bezel dial model does not have the correct 'line' shadowing the triangle.

The hands though look shorter than the previous 45mm version for some reason too. Odd.

Regardless of bezel and hands I want this one bad too! 22mm lugs was my deal breaker and now it has it! If only I weren't broke right now. My rep budget is spent until next month.

Jon 8)

madSub

14/4/06
I also think the best thing is the correct bracelet ENGRAVING for the 45mm watch.

However, I still don't understand why they couldn't use the longer/correct hands from the most recently released 45mm version. Maybe it is just the photos. You never know.

At least the crystal is now AR coated!!

Panerino

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/06
I'm thinking about the 45mm with orange bezel. Looks great with correct lug with. :D