• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need your help - Looking for 26331 Dial

lmextra

Getting To Know The Place
14/9/21
Gents,

I'm in need of a gen or close to gen dial for 26331st. I received a SW dial with great tapestry but it's closer to gray instead of the deep the blue of AP. Any help would be much appreciated!

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Gents,

I'm in need of a gen or close to gen dial for 26331st. I received a SW dial with great tapestry but it's closer to gray instead of the deep the blue of AP. Any help would be much appreciated!
Be prepared that the gen blue APRO dials have no satisfying alternative for most of us. 😂 I've decided my rep 26331 dials (blue and white) are well enough for me not to spend several thousand dollars for gens. 🤣 Asian RWI modders, C24, eBay, and WeChat sellers could be your best source of gen dials.

Reactions: gilrob

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Custom blue 26331 dials can be made but as with all AP royal oak dials they need to fulfill as close as possible (but never 100%) the below criterias

1. Color of course. It needs to be accurate and dynamic and changes under different angles and lighting
2. Tapisseries shape and size
3. Print sharpness
4. Accuracy of details
5. Main and subdial finish

Only the gen dial would score perfectly in all the above categories. But getting a right custom dial made can help the build look convincing as well.
Below is an example of a custom dial made for a 26331OR build for a member here. It can look 2-3 shades of blue or blackish depending on the lighting. The color and laminate formula are key to the appearance of the dial. I’m not saying this custom dial is perfect. But it is presentable for most eyes.

darkshadow999

Do not accept unsolicited offers
23/5/20
Custom blue 26331 dials can be made but as with all AP royal oak dials they need to fulfill as close as possible (but never 100%) the below criterias

1. Color of course. It needs to be accurate and dynamic and changes under different angles and lighting
2. Tapisseries shape and size
3. Print sharpness
4. Accuracy of details
5. Main and subdial finish

Only the gen dial would score perfectly in all the above categories. But getting a right custom dial made can help the build look convincing as well.
Below is an example of a custom dial made for a 26331OR build for a member here. It can look 2-3 shades of blue or blackish depending on the lighting. The color and laminate formula are key to the appearance of the dial. I’m not saying this custom dial is perfect. But it is presentable for most eyes.

can i have questions because 26320st dial is much lower cost than 26331st so does the 26320st dial fit with 26331st case ?