• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need some help on this PO.

peropero

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/8/10
I've just received some QC pics, and yes, i have done comparisons, I've scouted around the Show me your omega thread, and the vendor's website. is it just me or are the fonts (6 and 9) on my dial way bigger and thicker than norm? And in the last picture, are the jagged edges just bad picture taking? Or is there really a problem? I mean i'm not expecting it to be perfect, but these are very noticeable on the first look.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

img0016hz.jpg

img0015dx.jpg

img0014lkb.jpg

test111.jpg

pippo

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/1/10
Not sure about the thickness of the numbers, It might be just th picture but the lume is not very well applied and the insert has some problem (not well glued?) at 11 - 11.30

The omega logo is very good though

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Yeah, it's funny, well maybe not, but it's such a shame they got the lume application poor on this cos as pippo says the logo cut (shape) and positioning is amongst the best I've seen. And also the lettering looks nice and white on this rep!

peropero

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/8/10
So the jagged edges are not bad photo skills but bad lume app? Thanks.

Thanks BADWIN BING, the 6 & 9 really got my attention that's why i required some input.

kidneydbxdq

Looking Around
8/7/12
but it's such a shame they got the lume application poor on this cos as pippo says
g.gif