• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need replacement UPO clasp pin/rivets

beastly

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/11/12
Hi all

While sizing the strap on my UPO (45mm), I managed to break the riveted pin that holds the centre of the clasp together - the narrow curved metal parts, that fold underneath the outer part of the clasp when the watch is worn. :facepalm:

It doesn't appear that a replacement pin (or rivet, not sure what it's called) is available from the usual spare parts places for gen Omega watches. Does anyone either:

a) have one spare that they are willing to sell
b) know where I can get a replacement
c) know of an alternative solution (i.e. use another pin cut to size, with some method of ensuring it stays in place)

Thanks!

BaggyPants

Renowned Member
24/11/12
Where are you? I have five coming to the UK from Australia in the next week or so.

beastly

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/11/12
I'm in the UK. Happy to buy one (or two in case I break another one!) if you're willing to sell.

Where did you source them?

BaggyPants

Renowned Member
24/11/12
Bloke on ebay in Oz. They are called rivet pins. They're a tube that has ends that push in. When they arrive, I'll send you one for nowt. They cost me about £4 posted and I don't need five ;)