• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

need omega help

Natron

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
11/10/06
I have a 42mm planet ocean with shorter hands and a 45mm planet ocean i use for parts. will the 45mm's hands fit in the 42 to give it the longer hands as needed to look more like gen.

Natron

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
It will be too long and disproportionate. I would not recommend doing this mod. The hand will fit but just looks pretty odd.

E J

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/9/06
Have you given it a thought to buy gen hands from Ofrei? I hear they are not that expensive.

Good luck

Natron

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
11/10/06
just looked them up at Ofrei, so for $38 that will be the waty to go. Any ideas on a better date wheel.

Natron

rei

18/12/06
I've done the gen hands mod with my 42mm PO....looks great. Re-luming the hands yourself always causes numerous scratches.

-rei

scottyhammond

2/4/07
I went with Gen hands for my SMP Black. Incredible difference. The lume is phenomenal, which then leads to a strong desire for the Gen dial to match 8) .

Ofrei often needs to special order Omega hands, so expect to wait a few weeks for them to show up. It was just under a month from time of order to when they arrived at my door. They will send a notification, though when they get them and ship them out.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
I will say this again, call your AD and ask for a price as well. :roll: