• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need help to build my franken...

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Hello to the forum!!!!!!
I just received my PO 42mm 4th gen from our member Q5!!! and i want to install some gen parts to make it kicking some @$E##@%@^... I need your help choosing the right parts.I am EU based and i don't know if i should buy them from ofrei or cousins...I leave that to you. What i want is to tell me what should i buy, the parts and then give me the links, i think i have found the right ones according to the R2D4 reference guide but i want to be sure. I am thinking changing the dial,hands,crown,he valve and take a rep case back. Also try to find a used bezel insert as Q5 did to take the pearl off or should i gave it to our modders and build a new one similar to the color of the gen?
Thank you for your time...

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
It arrived there pretty quick! :woot:
I would buy from Cousins. You should receive faster.

I would do the dial, hands, crystal, stem and tube first. (Who sees the caseback?)
I'm always looking at ebay for SMP inserts.
I'll PM you if I see one. ;)

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Back again...I am a little confused with that stem-tube thing Q...I need to get the buttons only or anything else together?That stem thing is the screw connected to the crown button????If you have any ref codes for cousins please let me know...

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Sorry, I meant "crown" not "stem". I'll check out their site and see what I get.
Take your time and order once. Not twice, like others who were less patient .... :yoda: