• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need help on orange PO

rbel13

Known Member
17/2/11
What do you guys think? It says 43mm but as far as i know gens come in 42mm and 45.5, so is this a hybrid or just measured wrong. Also for the price what you guys think? I know some of the obvoius are happy feet, pearl, maybe HE location but what else?

thanks

http://www.silix-prime.com/ome105-p-2326.html

giobo

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/5/10
What do you guys think? It says 43mm but as far as i know gens come in 42mm and 45.5, so is this a hybrid or just measured wrong. Also for the price what you guys think? I know some of the obvoius are happy feet, pearl, maybe HE location but what else?

thanks

http://www.silix-prime.com/ome105-p-2326

Sell fit ,dial markers ,hands, letter printing etc are not that good..
But if the above you said doesn't bother you can buy something like it..
It is a 70$ rep...You take what you pay for

I cannot understand since you have found some parts you do not like, you keep searching for more..If you have a budget to tell maybe fellow forum members can give you some good advice,in what and where to buy..
If also you search there are many posts about the PO..

bama1965

Renowned Member
26/7/11
North America
Both look good for what they are: sub $100 a21j reps.

If you like the look and can live with the flaws then I say go for it.

I purchased an a21j PO from Silix two weeks ago and so far so good. The communication was excellent, great QC pics and super fast shipping.

Good luck.

Peace,
Ken

rbel13

Known Member
17/2/11
If u dont mind could u pm me ur qc pics or ur own pics and maybe that will help me decide. Im mostly interested in the case back

[/B]
Both look good for what they are: sub $100 a21j reps.

If you like the look and can live with the flaws then I say go for it.

I purchased an a21j PO from Silix two weeks ago and so far so good. The communication was excellent, great QC pics and super fast shipping.

Good luck.

Peace,
Ken

68Olds

9/7/10
US

thanks

http://www.silix-prime.com/ome105-p-2326
This one looks like a 45mm to me. Look at the gap between the date window & 3 o'clock marker.

rbel13

Known Member
17/2/11
This one looks like a 45mm to me. Look at the gap between the date window & 3 o'clock marker.

I will email silix and ask them to reconfirm their measurements. I thought 43 was a little weird.

rbel13

Known Member
17/2/11
I will email silix and ask them to reconfirm their measurements. I thought 43 was a little weird.

Got reply from silix:

"I just get comfirm from my factory ,can offer 43mm for sure.
But the case back which i sent you is not 43mm ,it is for 45 mm"

So the watch pictured on their website as a 43mm is actually a 45mm.