• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need help on buying Royal Oak Offshore Ultimate

jiddy

Renowned Member
15/4/10
Not to sure about quality of the dial/ colours vs gen, if unsure go for black theme it's a classic
and most members on forum would probably agree but buy it if you like it is my rule
of thumb :)
All AP ROO cost more or less the same so no worries, find dealer near you.
ptswiss.com is very good, replicamake.com etc. puretime I have had a few
incidents with concerning the state of watches at arrival seems quality control befoe shipping is lacking...

7750 mvt with sec@12 will need atleast a service and possible mod to hold up
pretty soon since it,s not made for sec@12 new version of mvt seems to have it "fixed" a little.

Domi could perhaps source you a ETA movement for it if he got any left and swap it for you.
That would probably be the best way to go if you want it top notch.

As usual the caseback is a little thicker then gen, other then that the AP ROO is a fantastic rep!

Hope this will help a little :)

/J

gilibz

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/6/10
Thank you for your great respone.

How much it will cost with an Eta? Who is Domi how I contact him?

I have to service it after buying it? If I wont, It will stop working?

Anopsis

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/09
How much it will cost with an Eta?

I don't think you'll find it with an actual Swiss ETA. Hence contacting Domi to source and install one.

Who is Domi how I contact him?

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php/domis-corner-184

I have to service it after buying it? If I wont, It will stop working?

Read this ENTIRE thread carefully, and you'll be fully versed on why he suggested it.

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/a7750-good-movement-waste-money-57786?t=57786

Good luck, hope this helps. :thumbsup:

gtrt5

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
5/10/09
i got my ap roo from king few weeks ago, connie says my ap have a improved movement, and what can i say, she is running like a horse, better than all my A7750 reps, i dont know how long but now perfect!