• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need Help!! Is this good movement?

steveheaven

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/1/14
Hello Movement experts,
I purchased Sub from non trusted dealer and paid almost $600 thinking that it is a good rep. I know that it was a stupid thing to do. It was neither Noob nor BP. Anyhow, I just wanted to find out if this is actually worth some money. I posting this to seek opinions from movement experts if this is good or bad. Thank you.

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
It's unmarked, no stamps, I'm not really sure. My guess is it's possibly some kind of high beat movement, but who knows. I'd say you paid about 2 and a half times what this watch is worth. Take a look at the watches that our trusted dealers have. and take a look at the movements inside of them. Did you purchase this watch after joining our site here? and do you have the link to the website listing of this watch? that might help.

egroegart

1/7/13
That's ok. a lot of us got scammed before we found this site. That price is really high that you paid. Well, glad you found us. There's tons and tons of info about the movements here and watches and quality, so on your next purchase you should be very informed. Welcome

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Sorry to see anyone get taken but just chalk it up to lesson learned. AAA Swiss Basel description....ugh!

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
Don't beat yourself up too much for paying a premium for this watch. Many others have done the same.

Fortunately you found RWI so the price you pay for reps will go down or the quality will go up. Or both.

steveheaven

7/1/14

here are the faces? Thanks, I think I will post it for sale if someone wants it for Mod or for parts or something. Thank you,

egroegart

1/7/13
Hey, not too bad. Although I've never seen a cyclops so crooked in my life, but other than that. not to bad really. I would just keep it honestly if it runs well. You are not going to get even half of what you paid for it. The watch that I got scammed on I ended up selling for 30 bucks, but it was a huge piece of junk and nothing what they advertised. At least yours looks halfway decent.

steveheaven

7/1/14
haha Thanks Egroegart!! The lume is all different colors and brightness also. The pearl is the brightest and other blueish and greenish.