• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need help identifying an older AP

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Yea it's been a while. Since I got married and became a dad overnight I have exactly zero disposable income. So I've kind of just been staying off the forums.
Yeah this place can be dangerous đŸ¤£

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: Storm. and TESLA760

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
you learn something new every day....bought off here as a noob, what makes you able to tell so quickly?
The dial is definitely not noob given the lume. Case geometry also kinda looks like a JF to me. You can compare your dial and case to the one in the OP to see a difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: cotti-rottie

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
That’s a JF.
Im not so sure. Looks like noob position of luggscrews (JF are more to the midle) and JF didnt have lume on there panda dial. It could be a mix and match with parts and modding?

Last edited:

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Im not so sure. Looks like noob position of luggscrews (JF are more to the midle) and JF didnt have lume on there panda dial. It could be a mix and match with parts and modding?
You have a point there T. I stand corrected on some parts. The case might be a noob on second glance given the lug screw location. But midcase geometry looks more JFish from these pics. You’re right about the dial. It’s not JF but noob, probably has been retouched on the lume areas from the looks of some markers.

Reactions: Tompa

baldocd

secretly judging your watch
Supporter
Certified
12/8/19
Indonesia
Yea it's been a while. Since I got married and became a dad overnight I have exactly zero disposable income. So I've kind of just been staying off the forums.
This is the moment where I would scream YEAH MAN I FEEL YOU but I cannot do it because my kid is sleeping and my wife is calculating the total household cost while drinking a bottle of wine

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
This is the moment where I would scream YEAH MAN I FEEL YOU but I cannot do it because my kid is sleeping and my wife is calculating the total household cost while drinking a bottle of wine
The wine may or may not help your case depending on:

1. Whether you spent on watches she did not know about
2. Whether said wine was strong enough to help her overlook it if you did.