• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need help from Omega fans.

powerlifter450

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/2/09
I'm still pretty new to the replica watch scene and so i don't know what is a good price on Omega reps. my wholesaler offers me x1 price of $120.00 shipped for PO ultimate edition or the seamaster? Eta 24xx series or A7750 valjoux. Same price. is this a good deal? What would you choose?

aceman_1

Known Member
14/12/08
Keep in mind that the ETA 24xx is going to be an Asian copy of the genuine ETA. This being said, $120 for even an ETA copy seems quite good, in my experience you're looking at $200+ for that watch with the ETA copy. Be sure you're not getting a 21j. Not that the 21j is bad, because it's not, but know what you're paying for. If you want the 21j version you can get it for $88 shipped from WatchEden with the $20 coupon.

The A7750 is a chrono movement and would only be used in the chrono version of this watch. All in all the A7750 is a good movement, my understanding is that the hi-beat (28800bph) is more reliable than the low-beat (21600bph) however that is debated heavily. I have a Concord C1 w/ the A7750 Valjoux movement and this is supposedly a great movement.

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
Hmm have to take out the shipping. That's $30 they're eating. So that means you're getting the coveted 'Ultimate' 45.5mm PO with a SWISS eta for $90.

Let me help everyone out here. This is copied from another thread earlier today.

powerlifter450 said:
Silver Tag Heuer Grand Carrera calibre 17 with J 21 movements and see through back, rotor says tag heuer. Date works but not the dials. In bulk Tag Heuer GC calibre 17 RS 2 black/white for 12 $300 each. Price to go lower if ordering more in bulk. These are what I inquired about today. oh yeah and free boxes with either order.

fakemaster said:
I am seeing a distinct pattern developing here. :roll:

powerlifter450 said:
??? you lost me there.

R2D4 said:
Fake is saying that if your trying to sell the watches to others or organize a group buy without my permission, your going to be in the dog house. I will give you the benefit of the doubt since your new. So you are free to share your experience here as long as it doesn't lead to an unauthorized advertisement. K? :D

And our pattern is now clear. :twisted:

GUYS! DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BUY SOMETHING FROM THIS GUY OR HIS 'SUPPLIER'...UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR MONEY 'LIFTED'!

powerlifter450

18/2/09
fakemaster said:
Hmm have to take out the shipping. That's $30 they're eating. So that means you're getting the coveted 'Ultimate' 45.5mm PO with a SWISS eta for $90.

Let me help everyone out here. This is copied from another thread earlier today.

powerlifter450 said:
Silver Tag Heuer Grand Carrera calibre 17 with J 21 movements and see through back, rotor says tag heuer. Date works but not the dials. In bulk Tag Heuer GC calibre 17 RS 2 black/white for 12 $300 each. Price to go lower if ordering more in bulk. These are what I inquired about today. oh yeah and free boxes with either order.

fakemaster said:
I am seeing a distinct pattern developing here. :roll:

powerlifter450 said:
??? you lost me there.

Well now, is rudeness the order of the day from you? I have spent a LOT of time trying to find the best deals I can for ME. I have NOT solicited any members of this forum. I am NOT intent on becoming a dealer. Since discovering the rep market I have had many questions. As a Financial Advisor I make very good money without risking jail time to turn over a few dollars.

If you wanted to talk about Ferrari engines would you talk to the woman ringing you up at the grocery store? What about some strangers at the local mall, perhaps the ticket taker at the movie theater?

You would instead go to a place where people are knowledgeable and share a common interest in a subject or hobby.

When you see me soliciting patrons of this board openly, or hear of me PMing members about purchasing my wares, then you could accuse me of searching for clients. Unless that day arrives, I'd appreciate you keeping your delusions in check.

Being called a thief is yet another insult. Maybe I should tell you to put the booze away and go to bed? What was that? You don't like unfounded and wild accusations being thrown your way? Neither do I.

R2D4 said:
Fake is saying that if your trying to sell the watches to others or organize a group buy without my permission, your going to be in the dog house. I will give you the benefit of the doubt since your new. So you are free to share your experience here as long as it doesn't lead to an unauthorized advertisement. K? :D

And our pattern is now clear. :twisted:

GUYS! DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BUY SOMETHING FROM THIS GUY OR HIS 'SUPPLIER'...UN:ESS YOU WANT YOUR MONEY 'LIFTED'/

powerlifter450

18/2/09
acegt1 said:
Keep in mind that the ETA 24xx is going to be an Asian copy of the genuine ETA. This being said, $120 for even an ETA copy seems quite good, in my experience you're looking at $200+ for that watch with the ETA copy. Be sure you're not getting a 21j. Not that the 21j is bad, because it's not, but know what you're paying for. If you want the 21j version you can get it for $88 shipped from WatchEden with the $20 coupon.

The A7750 is a chrono movement and would only be used in the chrono version of this watch. All in all the A7750 is a good movement, my understanding is that the hi-beat (28800bph) is more reliable than the low-beat (21600bph) however that is debated heavily. I have a Concord C1 w/ the A7750 Valjoux movement and this is supposedly a great movement.
Thank you for your help. I just told him to get me a price on two watches, just for me. The chronograph PO ultimate edition and some kind of limited edition mike somebody speedmaster, both with A7750. This looks like my final rep purchase for a while. the wife is already getting ticked about all my orders.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Fakey, thanks for the heads up. We are watching Powerlifter, I do believe he is trying to learn, we all have to start somewhere. The minute I see a bunch of activity in PM's I will take action.

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
powerlifter450 said:
acegt1 said:

Thank you for your help. I just told him to get me a price on two watches, just for me. The chronograph PO ultimate edition and some kind of limited edition mike somebody speedmaster, both with A7750. This looks like my final rep purchase for a while. the wife is already getting ticked about all my orders.

Bro you can never get a ETA for $120, I been to GZ and the base price for an ETA watch is $75-80 +$30=$110. That means $10 profit for the dealer, NO ONE WILL ONLY MAKE TEN DOLLARS A WATCH! THAT MEANS IF YOU ORDER, YOU ARE GOING TO GET SCAMMED. BUT TRUST ME, TRY IT!

powerlifter450

18/2/09
At this point I'm not sure what I will end up with. I have a tracking number for something so I have to wait and see. He wouldn't go $100 each with shipping. I ended up going $250.00 for two.

Just yesterday I received two watches that I mistakenly ordered in quartz. On the plus side they did come with the original box sets.

nsquared

17/4/07
Yes, that price sounded too good to be true. It was a good thing you posted here.