• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need help for Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Hello Shelby,

I only one person who has this watch in a quartz. Yes the strap IS leather...The upside is you will not have aby issues with the movement emploding with working chrono's. I can only asume that the seconds subdial is ticking quartz and the seconds hand will work when the chrono is activated...but I cannot be 100% sure about that. The rep looks great and I would say go for it for the price.

Keep is posted and Happy Repping

Rob

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Thanks for reply! It's no big deal for the second hand. But could you just tell me if weight of the watch is close to gen? I don't want it looks cheap. Thanks!

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
I guess it is the same case as for the auto version, so basically same weight, which is gen like, but let's wait for Rob to answer.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
I honestly dont know...I can only (prolly wrong) asume that its the same case as the auto version. I can't imagine the factories tooling up another case just for a quartz movement. The wieght and the quality of construction is most probally the as close as it gets.

killbill

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/11
I bought the 42mm quartz chrono from WE. It was on a SS bracelet so can't comment on the leather strap.

I no longer own it but the watch was OK, build quality and weight was fine. I was a little disappointed in the crystal/AR. For the price you pay it's pretty good and as mentioned previously you won't have 7750-related issues.

Good started rep I'd say.

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Thank you all for help! I have ordered this watch and get Rolex Submariner as a gift. I hope it would be OK. Thanks!