• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEED HELP: Cartier De Santos 35mm White Dial SS.

knockoutpleasure

Do not accept unsolicited offers
17/9/24
Hello everyone,

I’m looking to purchase a Cartier De Santos 35mm White Dial SS. Specifically, I’m looking for the best super clone and where to get it. Does anybody have any recommendations for the best of the best? I have ordered a Rolex from Steve at OneWatches, and got a EWF factory watch. From my eye, it’s perfect. I even had it resized at an actual Rolex AD in my city and they didn’t know it was a fake. But I’m unsure if they can produce a quality Cartier watch. Thanks!

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Oh boy....

Oh No Reaction GIF

Reactions: j-unit

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
sorry thought this was a forum where people can ask questions
Let me guess, you skipped all the mandatory readings, clicked next, and immediately jumped to post this question right? Pretty typical behavior, skip the readings, and immediately ask questions, and then get sarcastic when called out on it.

Reactions: BIONONE

knockoutpleasure

Do not accept unsolicited offers
17/9/24
Let me guess, you skipped all the mandatory readings, clicked next, and immediately jumped to post this question right? Pretty typical behavior, skip the readings, and immediately ask questions, and then get sarcastic when called out on it.

and pretty typical to get comments like this instead of actual useful advice but thanks anyways

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
and pretty typical to get comments like this instead of actual useful advice but thanks anyways
Didn't I give you all you need to get started? You won't survive long if you can't do the reading. Your introduction to RWI post had all you needed but you skipped over it and posted this thread.

Reactions: DiggerOfWatches