• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need advice on a 4th gen PO

squeaker

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/06
I have a pretty nice 4th gen PO that needs some movt. work, Vac spent some time on it and I got some superlumed hands from takashi but movt. isn't cooperating now, its a swiss ETA, watch came from River originally I've been told.
I have already invested some money into trying to get a good running watch but don't think I want to spend any more on it because Vac said its a little rough around the edges.
My question is if I try to sell it for someone with skills to get it running whats a fair price? $50, $75, $100?

MZ

Known Member
23/2/07
Sorry to here the watch died :cry:

What color is it? And the size?

Do you have a picture?

squeaker

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/06
Its a 42/42.5, whatever the size down from the 45 is, and its got the Orange Bezel, I'll see about posting pics tonight if I get a chance.

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
OK... I got a spare movement that I may be able to drop into this watch. I may consider taking it making it my second modded PO :lol: Just a rough guidelines, an ETA movement cost about 70-100USD these days. So I believe 100 is a fair price considering all the mod you have done... if it comes with really good condition in casing, clasp and bracelet.