• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need a Chicken Recipe

Mdmable

Getting To Know The Place
8/12/22
Österreich
Hi, i can't see this chickenbreast with rice anymore,... someone has a wonderful idea? if i had to eat this anymore i will lay some eggs!

GreeZ

bangwang67

bang ❗️ bang 💥
Certified
22/3/22
EU
Hi, i can't see this chickenbreast with rice anymore,... someone has a wonderful idea? if i had to eat this anymore i will lay some eggs!

GreeZ
Lol totally understand bro, me personally I mix up my diet pretty often with grounds meats such as turkey, chicken, and lean beef.
Makes meals much easier to digest with ground meats and your carb source. Ground meats can be seasoned pretty well with paprika, lemon pepper, sea salt, garlic powder, and chili powder if you like a kick.
When I was working with an IFBB Pro, all we did was ground meats which helped greatly with digestion and bloating, making meals actually enjoyable instead of a chore.

Mdmable

8/12/22
Österreich
Lol totally understand bro, me personally I mix up my diet pretty often with grounds meats such as turkey, chicken, and lean beef.
Makes meals much easier to digest with ground meats and your carb source. Ground meats can be seasoned pretty well with paprika, lemon pepper, sea salt, garlic powder, and chili powder if you like a kick.
When I was working with an IFBB Pro, all we did was ground meats which helped greatly with digestion and bloating, making meals actually enjoyable instead of a chore.
yea,i tried much & mucher spices …. and i really like chicken but .. yes hehe:D

RDRoss

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
28/5/19

GreeZ
I guess it depends on your tastes. Chicken breast is essentially a blank canvas and be prepared in many different styles and tastes. If you are looking simple, try poaching it in a vegetable broth with a touch of fresh ginger and star anise. Serve over steamed rice with grilled or steamed greens. Easy peasy as they say. Try grilling it and finish it with a brushing of a basic sauce made from honey and Dijon. Serve with roasted potatoes and greens.

The potential is unlimited.

Reactions: notanalias

Mdmable

8/12/22
Österreich
Thanks, i love honey and dijon!
Will try it !
I also love „Yasminrice“ but mine is always sticky as hell