• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Natas78 repaired, serviced, my Franken TC v6

darksol

Looking Around
19/2/15
Hello, also wanted to drop a feedback for the work Natas did on my watch.

Back in 2017, i luckily bought a Franken TC v6 on this forum from another member. The watch has some genuine parts and was in decent condition for the price. However after 6 years (10 for the movement), I must say it made its time, i.e. the mechanism was close to the end, bezel didn't click properly, bracelet needed a good service.

Being in the the EU, I've reached @Natas78 for request to service and repair the watch. Following an initial high level quote, I've sent the watch.

After reception, the fee quote has been refined and without surprise, the movement was good to be replaced. Pricing was transparent and without major surprises. Natas swapped the movement for an ETA 2824-2. Although the new movement has only 17 jewels and seems to be bit older than a classic 2824-2, Natas reinsured me that this doesn't impact the accuracy of the movement.

Service took approximately two weeks due to the time to receive the movement, QR pictures were provided as well as test of accuracy. Communication was great and Natas always replied quickly to all my questions.

Watch was shipped back safely and is running perfectly. highly recommended =)

Reactions: Natas78