• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My wife's stunning new Ladymatic

movadont

27/11/11
After dealing with the quartz version, my wife got an absolutely beautiful Omega Ladymatic. If you want to get a great watch for your better half, this is a fantastic choice...

qapedy8e.jpg

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Nice movadont, is that the one with the decorated movement? Very accurate looking reps tbh, if you have pics of the displayback please post, I've yet to see a clear pic.

santre22

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/12
I have been thinking about giving my mom one of these with the decorated movement for Christmas. One of the best ladies watches in the rep world i think.

olworthers

I'm Pretty Popular
17/8/07
That's a great looking watch - seems to be a rare thing with reps for ladies...!

-OW

santre22

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/12
I looked at the Puretime ones long and hard. I just couldn't justify the extra $200 for the Swiss ETA over the 21j (the movement really seems to be the ONLY difference) when my wife said no way. I went with this one from Trusty: http://www.yourtrustytime.org/omg0221a-deville-ladymatic-mid-ssss-white-2813-21j-p-4280.html, though any of our TDs could probably get it.

That not Trusty (Andrew) domain. Have you purchased from that domain before? To me it looks like a big warning for a scam site that they use Trustytimes pictures. I have dealt with andrew a few times before and i recive his newsletter and updates when they change domain .etc

movadont

27/11/11
To be honest, I don't remember if I ordered off of that link or ttw168. I do know that I am now getting the newsletter and that the emails I am getting are from the correct "Andrew." To be safe, if anyone is looking for this, do not follow the link above. Only use it as a reference to send to a TD.

movadont

27/11/11
Something I have been noticing the last couple days while she has been wearing this...

The lume on this thing is absolutely insane. I have a gen dial/hands on my UPO and I do not think the lume on mine is noticeably different/better than on her's.

movadont

27/11/11
That concerns me. I'll have to keep an eye on it. Thanks for the heads up. Is her's the auto or quartz?