• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My very first purchase

Sahin

Looking Around
15/8/20
Budapest, HUN
Hi everybody!

I'm new in buisness. Thanks for the tons of information you guys providing on the forum!
So after many good reviews I decided to go with Trustytime (Andrew) on my first attempt to get my hands on a decent Rep. I've picked a Rolex Daytona 116500.
I assume its not of the peak quality a rep can have, since it's only 300usd, but I hope i'll receive a working item with good resemblance to a genuine Rolex from talking distance at least. I figured I'll save the bigger deals after I get some experience how things go 'round here.
I specificly looked for reps made by noob factory, because I kept reading about they usually providing decent quality reps.

I had some questions about the payment methods, and the approx. shipping time, and Andrew responded very fast and clear.
After that, I paid by debit card (2020.08.21.), and included UK Transshipment, as it was recommended by the TD to my country.

So, thats where I'm at. Waiting for Andrew to verify they got the money, and the QC pics to arrive.
I hope I'll post soon, how everything went well.

See you guys!

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Hi everybody!

I'm new in buisness. Thanks for the tons of information you guys providing on the forum!
So after many good reviews I decided to go with Trustytime (Andrew) on my first attempt to get my hands on a decent Rep. I've picked a Rolex Daytona 116500.
I assume its not of the peak quality a rep can have, since it's only 300usd, but I hope i'll receive a working item with good resemblance to a genuine Rolex from talking distance at least. I figured I'll save the bigger deals after I get some experience how things go 'round here.
I specificly looked for reps made by noob factory, because I kept reading about they usually providing decent quality reps.

I had some questions about the payment methods, and the approx. shipping time, and Andrew responded very fast and clear.
After that, I paid by debit card (2020.08.21.), and included UK Transshipment, as it was recommended by the TD to my country.

So, thats where I'm at. Waiting for Andrew to verify they got the money, and the QC pics to arrive.
I hope I'll post soon, how everything went well.

See you guys!

Your order has been received and is being processed. Will update you via email once QC pics are ready.