• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

MY vacation watch , Omega planet ocean , fun shots for you!!

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
figured i would leave u guys with some pics of my modded planet ocean ,i went to a local ad on omega and found some interesting things that i incorporated on my replica, and the logo looks high but acutally it is not the pics r in upward angles to cut back glare and made the logo and lettering look apart , the lume is phennominal now but it appears the hands and dial lume differs but again i think it is camera lighting cause in person it doesnt look that different lol :3a:

also i did some other things other than a complete redial ,see if u can see? lol

AR coating pics for u

No Glare shots

lume shots didnt come out so good but u can tell it is much brighter

joe

razorfish

Known Member
1/4/06
Nice watch. I have one for sale in the sale section but its the leather strap version. Yours looks great.

Tikerz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/4/06
The second hand looks more red/orange like the genuine. That's the 3rd gen dial isn't it?

Happy T

Renowned Member
8/4/06
The 3rd gen dial with the markers and emblem switched from the 4th gen dial? :shock: wow

repliking

Renowned Member
2/4/06
razorfish said:
Nice watch. I have one for sale in the sale section but its the leather strap version. Yours looks great.

Do i detect a little advertising for your "for sale"add??? :lol: Nice one... :wink:

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
thanks guys, nice to hear good things, but yes it is the older dial with the new markers and logo, and relumed but there is more

i will tell u once i get back , but here r some better pics to go by ok lol

better lume shot

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
Im waiting for you to tell me ..what have you done to make it more close to gen ??