• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My Silver Themes... some pics...

Edtje25

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/7/08
Bought this baby from a nother member...

My first AP and i am falling in love.. ( have to sell some rolexes and breitlings)but that for later...

++ Love the big size
++ Even bigger than my Deepsea
++ SEXXYYY

-- Heavy
-- hex bolt screws... some r crooked or screwed in to deep ( hope to solve it soon) :)
-- Weak lume ( this baby is lumed and serviced by the Zigmaster as stated trie the previous owner) but the lume is a lot weaker than the vaclume and de BK/WM9 lume.

So enough talking…

The pics:
on Steel:

On a black strap:

a nother angle:

rol_man

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
25/7/08
Looks like a winner... thanks for sharing!

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
I always wanted that ST...but I know that I sell all white watches after 1 week, but this has a lot of black in it and the red hands make it different. So I will get it one day.
Regarding the lume, the black lume is not so intense as c1 or c3, so that is normal and also it will be the same on the gen.

Oakland

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/10
where did you buy it from and how much?

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
As guru said, the lume on the gen is weak, I don't know if the reps have lume, I guess they don't. I should be receiving mine soon with my driver boutique, ordered 2 months ago...

Looks like the allignmemt of the seconds subdial markers is in place! Lot's of panda's have problems with that, looks like you're lucky!

Edtje25

19/7/08
As guru said, the lume on the gen is weak, I don't know if the reps have lume, I guess they don't. I should be receiving mine soon with my driver boutique, ordered 2 months ago...

Looks like the allignmemt of the seconds subdial markers is in place! Lot's of panda's have problems with that, looks like you're lucky!

Hi Edgematic,
I will post some macro shot of the subdial @ 12
Gr
E.

Edtje25

19/7/08
hi,

uploaded some marco shots...
I am great @ stocks ( yes i had Disneyland Paris stocks and they went up almost a 100% ) :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

but suck @ taking photo's..

here r some dial requested subdial shots:

tnx for looking

E.

SidakCo

Horology Curious
29/10/10
Where did you get that? I'm interested in a titanium version.

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
Where did you get that? I'm interested in a titanium version.
does not exist, if you really want a ti case you should take a look at the Orchard Road. Soon the chronopassion should be available as well

Yannou

10/2/07
EU
I always wanted that ST...but I know that I sell all white watches after 1 week, but this has a lot of black in it and the red hands make it different. So I will get it one day.
Regarding the lume, the black lume is not so intense as c1 or c3, so that is normal and also it will be the same on the gen.

Don't hesitate to buy one....and maybe I will help you after all the mods done..:biglaugh: