• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My second rep, Sinn UX JR Limited Automatic!

GreekBagel

Horology Curious
28/1/17
Hey all,

Just got this watch from Chazing, and have to say this is the most solid watch i've ever had. Super heavy, feels great on the wrist, and the coating on the crystal makes me drool whenever the sun reflects off it!

I've noticed a few flaws, the largest on this one being that the second hand is incorrect (The Gen has red on it, wondering if I can get that replaced), and the lume is essentially non-existent. So I'm currently looking for any users on the forum trusted to perform relumes! I'm still very new to all this.

Another small flaw, but it hasn't been an issue as of yet, is the clasp is quite weak. It takes no resistance to pull the clasp lock off, there's no "Click" like a watch clasp usually as. But it's fine, as it hasn't come off or loose at all.

Overall, love this watch. It's going to be my daily beater, would love to get a white lume job on this baby but don't want to veer too far away from Gen

WRIST CANDY!

HfIFJUt.jpg

7igLh0d.jpg

3ZpdQDo.jpg

j8EuGr9.jpg

Po60sdj.jpg

7GocLfv.jpg