• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My new VC Parimony comtemporaine quantième Automatic

numero2

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/09
FR
Hi folks,

After the same little review in the French Corner, i'll try to do my best to help you discover my new baby.

When i started to find a dress watch, i came in the Vacheron Constantain section but i never fund what i searched. So i'll try to complete a little with lots of humility the VC section.

After many adventures worthy of the best adventures of Tintin and above 2,5 months of travels that has him doing things well see, my last order just landed today:

Vacheron Constantin Patrimony comtemporaine.

p6030020.jpg

First impressions are good. I think the size is good for me (wrist 19.5), and I found a beautiful presence.

p6030026s.jpg

Obviously with a shop price € 24k, you will understand that I was not able to make comparison with no other than official photos of VC web site. :spank:

The first point is that the Gen has a clear opalescent dial Silver sunray effect, convex outer area, index 18K gold, beaded outer timer how to say ... is quite different from the REP which has a white dial.
No lume, it is normal but not more AR and there is more annoying because I think I could easily use it as mirror as sapphire shines. :D:

The hour hand is too thick but good size, the minute too short, seconds = ok.
The marking is ok in my opinion, but the "Swiss made" is too low and too thick.
Note that the marking "automatic" is not present on all Gen. During my research I found some pictures with and without, perhaps prototypes.

Indexes are amazing but little different @12/3/6/9. On Gen, we feel they are flat on the Rep they are curved.

p6030028.jpg

Crown slightly larger than the Gen but good quality. The dimensions are almost good 40mm (excluding crown) by 10mm (8.6 gen).

p6030038.jpg

Noted beveled date window and DW centered, it is a good point.

p6030027.jpg

The horns are slightly too thick without this imbalance all.

p6030040.jpg

p6030042.jpg

Tails, it gets complicated. Through the CB you can see an Asian 2824 who despite his worked rotor does not support the comparison with the home 2450 movement with a 22 carat gold rotor.:facepalm:

21676t.jpg

p6030045.jpg

CB marking is itself quite close to the original.:thumbsup:

p6030050l.jpg

p6030048k.jpg

And ends with the bracelet, which, it must be admitted, is to change immediately ! The buckle is nice but not very practical as it clings to clothing.

p6030021j.jpg

So despite this record may seem to care, I'm very happy with this purchase. I was looking for a dress watch for baptisms, weddings and bar mitzvah, I am delighted.

Remains for me to make it a double AR and change her bracelet .... What I will do immediately !

Thanks for reading, I hope that this thread help some member to choose this beauty, it’s worth it.

Excuse me for my bad English, it’s not my native language even if google translate helps me. :facepalm:

p6030023.jpg

Kleintito

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/9/10
Did you buy the watch from puretime?
I agree the hour hand does look too thick and the minute hand to short. I looked at angus site and the same watch looks different with thinner hour hand.
Do you think it is a different maker for the watch?

numero2

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/09
FR
Excuse me for the delay of this reponse, watch comes from Tony (Asian7750).
I don't know if they are different factory who produce this model, better ask to Angus himsef.

richienrg

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/5/12
That's a great rep! How much did you pay for that if you don't mind me asking? I can't find it on Tonys website so did you contact him directly to source this watch?

numero2

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/09
FR
That's a great rep! How much did you pay for that if you don't mind me asking? I can't find it on Tonys website so did you contact him directly to source this watch?

Yes, you must contact Tony directly by email. Like others TD, Tony can source you what ever you want as it exists in REP;

For the price, it's about $250 but i'm not sure.