• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My New UPO

rud19

26/5/12
Hi Forum. My UPO from Sead arrived last thursday and I wanted to share some pics with you. I won't enumerate the flaws, we all know them. The watch is absolutely fantastic.

DSC01507.jpg

DSC01518.jpg

Ed911

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/12/11
EU
Very nice, thanks for the pics mate!

rol_man

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
25/7/08
Congrats, great timepiece! ;)

JimmyP

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/6/12
Looks great Rud, when did you order it? He hasn't had any POs in his stock list for a while....

twanger

Renowned Member
15/2/12
Very nice indeed. I am a recent convert to Omega and have the same v5 inbound. Cant wait!

rud19

26/5/12
Looks great Rud, when did you order it? He hasn't had any POs in his stock list for a while....

Ordered about a month ago. Yes, it takes ages for a parcel to get here. He did ship from UK, but from HK.
I am really in the Dodo's deriere...literally! Now, that makes it easy to know where I'm from!

Very nice!! But please align the bezel... My OCD is killing me LOL

Yes Sir! My PAM and Tissot Veloci-T were usually getting all the wrist time, but ever since this baby came in, I just can't get it off my wrist... I'll start saving to get the Gen, I know I have to...

I usually PM him and ask for whatever watch I want. He will advise. Sead is really a nice guy. I was looking for a particular watch and although he had it, he advised me not to take it because the quality was not great. I bought a few watches from him, but never the low end ones, so he knew what I was looking for. I also recently bought a PAM288 from him, not on his usual stock list but he will get it for you.
The only watch he couldn't get for me is the AP Diver!
Shoot him a P.M, you'll see!

rud19

26/5/12
PO with RX8

Another pic I took along THE SAME DAY, because the bezel was still misaligned, Sorry Sebaztianl. I'm a very bad photographer, you can see the camera's reflection...

DSC01502.jpg

glippy01

8/9/09
My FrUPO

Rud this is a pic of the FrUPO I completed. All parts except Gen pearl came from Ofrei.

rud19

26/5/12
Rud this is a pic of the FrUPO I completed. All parts except Gen pearl came from Ofrei.

That's awesome mate! Thinking about my UPO, maybe I should start by changing the bezel, and maybe the hands, do a relume, Gen clasp,... And finally get a Super Franken!

glippy01

8/9/09
That sounds great but you might consider Gen dial and crystal combo instead of rely me. Once you see that Gem dial through the Gen crystal there's no comparison. Good luck and din't forget the pics!