• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

my new UPO bezel insert, comments pls

CPTony

2/10/11
hi
i have just received the famous bezel insert from wholesaleoutlet999 (on ebay) and it looks better than the one on my UPO but not sure if the pearl is centered properly, sometimes i think it is but in the pics i have a doubt, so guys what do u think? is it a good one or should i return it?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
I think this the best one i have ever seen, ok its leaning a little bit towards left, but if you ask me its not noticable at all, this one isnt even raised like the others we have seen... I think you hitted a very nice one!!!

CPTony

2/10/11
thanks!
i think the macro pics are really spotting the smallest defect but this is virtually unnoticeable.
I'm happy i've got a good one!

rol_man

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
25/7/08
I think you're good to go with this one.

olworthers

I'm Pretty Popular
17/8/07
Looks pretty spot on to me - I have the same one on the way - will post pictures when it arrives!

OW

Om3ga_guy

28/12/10
Canada
+1

I think this the best one i have ever seen, ok its leaning a little bit towards left, but if you ask me its not noticable at all, this one isnt even raised like the others we have seen... I think you hitted a very nice one!!!

pippo

10/1/10
Do you guys know if also the 42mm Po insert is as good as this one?

That pearl is much better than the pearl that comes in the rep insert.

How is it possible they have completely different (crappy) pics on ebay?

Om3ga_guy

28/12/10
Canada
Based on the feedback I've seen on the wholesaleoutlet999 42mm insert, it's worst than the rep one you get from the factory. However, I may be wrong and it can totally be a hit and miss thing...

I ordered a SMP insert from them and it was way better than my rep insert. I also have a 45.5 PO insert en route, we'll see how that turns out.

sunnydale

29/8/09
Nice pick up Tony, best I have seen! Keep posting of the process :)

Kal Vilmer

24/1/11
Looks like they are getting better at this. I say return the off centered ones so this guy makes a better product.
I feel like this happen with the rep "factories", they come up with a semi good rep but because they sell like crazy they don't bother on making a better effort.

miguel365

10/6/10
Look good, hope u have better luck than me, lost pearl without doing nothing strange in 1 month, buy from same seller.:frusty: