• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My new SMP from WBK

dlanzer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/7/07
This watch has been reviewed time and time again, so no need to do it again. Just want to let you know that the bracelet is adjusted by pin, no screws. The pin is different than the one in ByTor's review (no barrels) the pin just flairs out on one side and it was easy to adjust. The dial has no lume(cant make it glow at all) The hands do have lume. Overall for $95 delivered this is a great watch. It is the most comfortable watch I have ever had.
Thanks again for the great service Stan. :lol:

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
hard to beat for the money ! - not to mention the reliability of WBK.

enjoy the watch !

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Nice watch dlanzer! In a year or two when/if you send this out for servicing you can get that dial re-lumed with no-gloss c3-c1 mixed luminova and you'll be set. Or keep your eye opened on the bay or boards for a gen dial. Enjoy Mr. Bond! :D

triple-d

Renowned Member
5/3/07
Very nice!!!! WBK'S STUFF IS RELIABLE ALSO!!! Kind of nice to wear a watch that stuff doesn't fall off of!!!! AND keeps good time :lol: :lol:

ENJOY

dlanzer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/7/07
Lets see how this one holds up when I get the EVO. Got an email from Ruby today that it was shipped out on the 29th.

Thanks