• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

my new po

theking

Horology Curious
1/8/11
hi,

Thought I share my first rep purchase, which I ordered from marvellous replica. He was outstanding and will post up a review of mr later. Really pleased with the watch and after spending some time on these forums recently, I am hooked. I was able to make a decision based on all of the great info available on RWI.

iphone standard

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
Congratulation on your first rep. Looking good. Great choice, PO should be in every collection.

Good to hear that you informed yourself before chosing dealer and watch. That´s the way to go.

Now happy collecting :)

Omega88

I'm Pretty Popular
19/3/11
Nice PO. Spend $100 for relume and another $265 on a gen bezel insert and yr PO will be as good as real.

theking

Horology Curious
1/8/11
thanks, that was my next plan to work out what I need to do to raise the standard and get it as close to gen as possible.

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
thanks, that was my next plan to work out what I need to do to raise the standard and get it as close to gen as possible.

...that will become far more expensive then just collecting, believe me... ;)

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Nice PO. Spend $100 for relume and another $265 on a gen bezel insert and yr PO will be as good as real.

If it were me ....:lol: ........ I would spend the money on a Gen dial and just add a Gen SMP pearl to the existing insert. If you swap the whole bezel, you risk having a poorly functioning bezel. The Gen one doesn't always go on and work well.

But if you like it the way it is, it is perfect just the way it is now. :)

giobo

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/5/10
If it were me ....:lol: ........ I would spend the money on a Gen dial and just add a Gen SMP pearl to the existing insert. If you swap the whole bezel, you risk having a poorly functioning bezel. The Gen one doesn't always go on and work well.

But if you like it the way it is, it is perfect just the way it is now. :)
I believe gen dial should be combined with the hands...
What do youthink Q??
If he don't put the hands will the dial markers colour match the hands colour??

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Well then why not add the ETA date wheel. Then the crystal. Then a Gen bracelet.........It never ends. :lol:

frankt8242

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/06
Just wear it it looks great as it is... !!!>>>

Use your money to buy some more nice reps!!.....NOBODY but us geeks care about your watch...TRUST ME...I've been wearing reps every day for @ 7 years now, and have only had 3 instances where my watch was even noticed!!
1:mad: 3 yrs ago, a clerk in a shop in Asheville NC asked me about my 217 Panny...just asked what it was...
2: 6 months ago, a fellow shopper(German tourist) in Wal-Mart in Ft. Myers Fl. who was wearing a pumpkin PO, complimented my verrrrry "NON U" PO (the $80 buck one!!)...
3: last week, a guy at Sears in Augusta Me. asked me about my Ploprof ....Mainly because it looks so unique...
No one will EVER question the authenticity of any watch you're wearing that doesn't say ROLEX on the dial !!
And then, even if it's a gen, they'll just assume otherwise...

giobo

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/5/10
Rolex is alwyas fake lol!!!
Only if you are driving something extraordinary you can wear whatever you want lol!!

theking

Horology Curious
1/8/11
From having a few days a relume is getting towards the top of the list, the existing on is a little dull.