• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My New PO from PT

olympus

Horology Curious
16/4/06
I have always loved the look of the PO but the reps have had too many flaws for my liking,and with my budget I can't buy as many watches as I would like.
But when I read the specs of Precious time's ultimate PO I had to have it.

This is only my second watch from Precious Time.The deal was ultra easy and for us in the UK the guy is amazing.I recieved the watch in just 24hours.

I have only looked at the PO in the ADs window and was not prepaired for the weight of this thing.Swimming is a no no wearing this it would drag you under! My old SMP is a light weight next to this.

I really dig the AR coating on the crystal thats what swung it for me.I might buy more watches if more had good AR like this (hint hint factories)

I might be lucky but on mine the Omega symbol is nice and straight when the crown is fully wound in,same with the He letters on the other side.
Talking about the crown the stem feels nice and strong.And I can't be really sure but I can't see any threads so I'm thinking internal threads on the crown tube.

I didn't count but the bezel seems to be a 120 click job.Way more than 60 like my SMP.

The lume is really good I have never seen superlume so can't really say how it compares,but.It does glow really well and you can really notice it when going from a well lit room to a dark one.
I woke up this morning about 2.30am and could tell the time with the lume.the watch had been sitting in darkness since 11.30pm or so.
The lume was very dim but as I say I could tell the time ane even notice the seconds hand.Thats good enough for me

Another nice touch is the little serial number on the lugs and Planet Ocean on the caseback
The hands are fantastic all seem to be the correct length in fact the seconds hand almost touches the rehaut

I can have links out from my SMP in the blink of an eye.But this one beat me.The pins are super tight.My nearest shop was an Omega AD untill a few months ago and they alwas had POs on display.I took a deep breath and went in (I don't approve taking fakes into an AD)The guy behind the counter took my watch and returned a couple of moments later with my watch and the link in a little bag no worries.

These pics are rubbish but all I had time for today,the first one is jist a pic but for the second one I used the flash up close...The AR seems to work just fine.

Thanks PT

PO.jpg

POFlash.jpg

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
that looks very good. i was worried if they had put the orange line under the pearl. i can see in your pictures the it does. i am going to tell ruby to get me one.

nice watch man, wear it well.