• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My new Planet Ocean from Narikaa.

robbnj

11/6/09
Holy damn, is this a NICE watch!
DO NOT DELAY. BUY NOW!!!
It's been posted about before, but here's the deal:
Band is very heavy & solid & feels great out of the box. A little cleaning & a baby oil bath & it's butter. The only additional work was to radius some sharp edges on the clasp (2 minutes with a Dremel) and re-size (with a hammer, Vise Grip pliers and a paperclip - no B.S.).

The clasp & deployant work fine. The letters & logo are deeply engraved. "P" and "O" are larger than the rest of the letters in PLANET OCEAN.

The watch head is very nice. Well polished, 120 click bezel, rep-issue pearl, painted (thermographed?) orange numerals, blue tint on crystal (not really anti-reflective it seems). Caseback is nicely finished, again with the larger "P" and "O". Lume is Nicolas Cage (i.e. gone in 60 seconds).
Watch is delivered very securely wrapped & packed. 'Came with a velvet gift bag & a cleaning cloth.

'Wound the watch and it's lost only 5 seconds over a 24 hour period. Nice.

The flaws I have found with this rep: Are you kidding me? This watch was DELIVERED for 65 quid!!! I'd be a complete and total tool to even suggest that there is a flaw in a watch like this that cost little more than a Timex!

My pics suck, but a thread without pics sucks even more!

IMG_6789.jpg

IMG_6797.jpg

IMG_6799.jpg

IMG_6801.jpg

IMG_6802.jpg

IMG_6786.jpg

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Darn. If only I had some Quids... :) Looks good from here, I think it's time to pick up another watch.

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/9/09
Really nice watch and also nice arrangement... Ordered a PO too and can't wait til it arrives. Thanks for sharing...

JellyJoe

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/09
Very different and cool pics for an all time classic. Gz you have a nice watch there.

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
Looks great! Thanks for sharing the pics. Congrats on a great piece!

goodtill

Horology Curious
22/10/09
I just received my new 45.5 pumpkin last week from Reg.
As you can see there ae some differences in these 2 models

713212136_2j8VU-M.jpg

713209158_YF3UZ-M.jpg

They do not look or feel very deep, could be laser etched on the clasp

713211657_8r3ZD-M.jpg

No serial number or numbers on the band as in the UPO.

713211900_rQpZj-M.jpg

This is also different from the one posted above.

713208951_ppxEJ-M.jpg

Overall I am very happy with it for the price paid. It took 1 week to get to the states

CBR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/7/07
H takes squids in trade? How about some crawfish?